Sunday, June 2, 2013

Wanderlust.



I have dreamed and dreamed my entire life to travel this world. I was obsessed with the idea of foreign countries and different cultures to the point of having my room be Paris themed from the age of 12 to 16. It all just seemed like a romantic idea of traveling through places and meeting new people and seeing how other people lived their lives. I have waited and waited for the opportunity and it has finally come! I left for a study abroad program on May 7th. I've been to Amsterdam and Italy and I live in Ukraine. It is like a dream traveling. Being here is like a whole other world. Have I struggled? Yes. Will I still? Absolutely. But these are the experiences that help us grow, and I for one have already found things about myself I didn't know existed. It is an incredible life I have been given, and I just want to make the most of it. I have an intense desire to wander and I don't think that will ever change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment