Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall..




This past weekend was extremely eventful. Let's see. My roommate got engaged after careful planning and sneaky tricks on my part, I went down to Utah to my favorite place in this whole world to see my family, I had a lot of laughs and to top it all off I apparently found out I am having 5 children, and I found out who with... Let's just say it was a pretty big weekend for me. 

First, my beautiful roommate got engaged to the man of her dreams. They are honestly so perfect for each other and one of my favorite couples on this planet. I mean they are up there with my parents but not quite as close to William and Kate, but who is really? Zach spent so much time and effort planning and executing his proposal. He started talking to all us roommates a while ago and he made it so special. He printed out pictures of the two of them and love quotes from her favorite movies or ones that he knew she liked. He made a sign with a quote from one of her favorite songs, "I'll earn your trust making memories of us" He put them on the wall in our hallway like a little gallery and I sneakily got her out of the house to a movie. And if you know anything about Kristina then you know it is nearly impossible to get her out of the house for more than an hour. I accepted the challenge and got that mission accomplished. She came home and she walked down the hall to the song from the wedding singer, "Grow old with you" and he proposed and there were tears, tears everywhere, from everyone. It was magical. 


Later that night we were all talking about this trick you can do to predict how many kids you are going to have and in what order and what they are going to be. It is a trick with a pencil, string and a needle. If you want to know more about it, go to YouTube, it's insane. So we were telling all the guys about this. Zach, Kristina's now fiance said he didn't believe us so we showed him. It was exactly what it was before and then we tried it on Zach and it was the exact same as Kristinas'. We tried it again on everyone else. We lastly tried it out on Zeb, Zach's brother... It was the EXACT SAME AS MINE!! In result I kind of had a mental breakdown and ended up like this...


Let's also just take a minute and see how one, I found my roommate leaving for the weekend and two, how I found her coming home.. 



Last but not least, I spent time with my family down in my favorite place in this world. The best part about that statement is that I can say it now. I have been around the world a little bit and I can say firmly that my favorite place in this whole world is my Granee's house in Holden, Utah. First of all, my favorite person is there and it's always treated me right. It is perfection. 







Like F. Scott Fitzgerald so brilliantly said: "Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall."

No comments:

Post a Comment